Black board academic suite is hosted by the “Southern New Hampshire University Online”. The motive of the website is to connect the people and technology and designed for the educational innovations. Students and teachers portal are used by the users to get information about this amazing services.
Follow these instructions to access account.
- Visit the official website at blackboard.snhu.edu link to access the home page.
- At the left hand side on the web page there will be a button that says “Log In”. Click on the button to access the account page.
- You will be redirected to the next web page where you have to select the type of user form the drop down menu.
- You will be on another the web page where you have to select the security setting, select whether you are using your own private computer or the public computer.
- Enter your SNHU username. Username is your email address for this account.
- Enter your password into the required field and click on “Connect To My SNHU” button to access your account.
- If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” link to recover your account.
- Enter your email address into the required field and click on ‘Continue” button. Check your email and follow the instructions to access your account again.
If you don’t lay into the student or teacher portal you can access portal as guest user. There are various educational innovations to help the users in their educations. New techniques are introduced to be more innovative. There is online library having number of books. You can read the books in the online store of the network. Course material books are also present to help the students in their assignments.