California Lottery invites you for the second chance draws for your non winning tickets. If you have scratchers tickets and you are not an instant winner you can try your luck in another way. Register your ticket for the second chance and win exclusive cash prizes and much more.
- To enter into the 2nd chance, visit the link at www.calottery.com/play/second-chance/scratchers-second-chance .
- Click on “Register Now” link at the center of the page. Through registration you will get your email address and password.
- Fill out the online form. You will see the form in following sequence:
- First provide your personal information. Enter your full name, first name, middle name and last name. Enter the suffix.
- Enter your street address in the next field. Physical address is required to identify you as a legal resident.
- Enter your street address 2. This is optional to provide the street address 2. If you don’t have, leave it and move with the rest of application.
- Enter zip code of your area, according to your address and enter the name of your city.
- Enter your phone number. This number will be used to contact you if you win a promotion or 2nd chance draw.
- Enter your date of birth. Your DOB is required to verify your age. You have to be 18 years old or older to play the lottery.
- Next set up your email address and password for login. Enter an email address and type it again for confirmation.
- Type your password in the second next to your email. Your password must be between 8 to 50 characters in length. Never user your email address or username as your password.
- Next select the preferred language. Click on down arrow and choose the language form the list.
- Check the box to receive the promotional information.
- Check the box to accept the current version of the California Lottery’s.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
Once you submit registration form. Company will send you a verification email to finish your registration process. Now you can sign in for your second chance draws with the exclusive promotions and more.