Walmart offers a number of product care protection plans to offer you the best support possible for all of your valuable purchases. Company makes it easy to register your Product Care Plan online, file and track claims, and access support tools.
Why Choose A Walmart Product Security Plan?
One of the benefits of having a Product Care Plan is support when your valuable item needs repairing. Other stores might not offer the same guarantees, leaving you uncertain of your product’s safety when it needs prepared, and wondering how soon it will be before you can have your items back. With hassle-free service, you can submit a claim and then track your product so you know exactly what is happening to it at all times.
To Look up a repair claim status, follow these simple Step By Step:
- Visit to www.productassist.com/walmart to get started.
- From the product assist home page, click on the “Claims” button at the bottom of the page under the “Plan Tools” heading.
- From here you will need.
- Your service request number.
- Your zip code.
- Next, enter in your service request number and your zip code into the boxes provided under “Repair Status Look up.”
- Click on the blue “Check repair status” button.
- From here you should be able to see exactly where your product is in the repair process.
You can manage a number of other aspects of your Product Care Plan from this website. For example, the first step, once you have secured a Product Care Plan, is to register your information online. From there you can manage all of your products and receive product support. You can also keep track of receipt and product details so there’s no worrying about old, faded, and torn receipts. Once you register you will also have access to original manufacturer product manuals, as well as other resources, to ensure that things are working right.