If you have gotten a lotto scratch off ticket in California one thing that is always a bit of a disappointment is scratching off a ticket that does not win. California understands that and has created a replay program in which you will be able to replay your ticket and have a second chance at winning a big prize.
To play the replay game there are only a few rules.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must live in the U.S.
- You are not allowed to submit more than 1000 tickets to the replay game per month.
Follow these steps to learn how to replay your dud scratch off tickets.
- Go to replay.calottery.com .
- Log into the site and click the link that says “Submit Your Tickets Here”.
- Next enter in your email address and your password and log into your account.
- If you do not have an account you may also click “Create A New Account” link.
- Then you will be able to enter in an email address as well as a password which will function for your account. Select the security question and provide answer of the question and click on “Next” button. Follow the further instructions to complete the online process.
- After doing that return to the site and sign in.
- After signing in to the site you will then be able to enter in all of the numbers which you have on scratch off tickets.
- If one of your tickets is then chosen the second time around you will then be able to find out via email and then enter in your physical address, city, state, and zip code.
- After doing that you will then have the new prize sent to your house.
It is good to know that you have a second chance after the first one is up by resubmitting your numbers. You have a good chance at winning a second time around so that you will be ready to claim your check in triumph knowing that a first time scratch off dud could in fact translate to money.