Visa Prepaid Cards offer the ease and convenience of a credit card without having to worry about paying bills are accumulating interest, as you would with a credit card. Prepay for your card and breathe easy knowing you are only spending money you already have! There are a number of perks to this product, but to really understand all of them you will have to experience it for yourself! Registering for a card is easy and only requires you to follow a few simple steps.
Method To Enroll:
- Go to visaprepaidcanada.com .
- You will be taken to a page where you will be asked to log in. But wait, you aren’t a member yet.
- Scroll down where it says you can “Register Now,” and click the button.
- You will need your card for this step. On the page that pops up you have to enter your 16 digit card number along with the Card Verification Value (the CVV is the set of three digits found on the back of your card) and expiration date.
- You should also create a user ID and password. Please pay attention to the requirements for both the user ID and password. You will see them listed on the right side of your screen. If the name and password you come up with the first time do not meet the parameters, you will be asked to re-enter the information.
- The next step is to provide an email address to be associated with the account. This is the email that will be used if you ever forget or need to acquire your login information.
- Finally, enter the letters from the verification image and hit SUBMIT.
- Now you have registered your prepaid card and can start to take advantage of all the features and opportunities that come with it.
They offer a number of financial resources to their customers and clients. Securing a prepaid card and registering it online is just one of the many ways to start managing your finances and controlling your purchases.