With a Visa gift card from Target you will have a prepaid amount to spend at any participating stores. Especially if you receive the Visa card as a gift, you may need to check the balance. Or maybe you have spent a portion of the amount on the card and can’t remember what is left. Either way, you can easily check your card balance online. It is easy, convenient, and will only take a few minutes of your time.
How To Check?
- The first step is to navigate to the website in order to find out how much is on your card. You can do this by typing www.mybalancenow.com into the address bar in your internet browser and hitting Enter.
- Once you are at this page, you will be able to log in to check your account balance, see your account history, and manage other aspects of your card. In order to log in, you will need to have your card on hand.
- Your Visa prepaid gift card will have all the same information on it as a bank debit card or credit card. In the spaces provided, you will need to enter:
- The card number
- The card expiration date
- The card CV V (The card CV V is the set of three numbers found on the back of the card).
- After entering this information, check to make sure you copied the numbers correctly. You won’t be able to check your balance if the numbers are inaccurate.
- When you have made any necessary adjustments, click the button that reads “Go.” This will take you to the screen where you will be able to view your account balance, see the transactions you’ve already made with your Visa card, and more.
- When you first get your gift card, it might be helpful to look up the card balance immediately if isn’t written anywhere. Then you can write the amount on the card in permanent marker so you don’t forget next time you pull it out of your purse or wallet.
- Because of the wide range of products available at Target, their gift cards make great presents for friends and family for all occasions!