Whether you are new to Scottish Power or have never handled your account online you will be able to handle your account quickly and easily by registering. Follow these steps to get started online:
- If you are a returning customer, enter your email address and password to log into your account.
- If you are a new customer then click the “Register” link.
- Now enter in your account number and then your postcode and click “Next”.
- After this you will enter in your first name and your last name as well as enter in your zip will address, your identification number, your date of birth and you’ll also enter and five security questions as well as five security answers in the event that something happens that you lose your individual username and password.
- You will in fact have it e-mailed to you and recovered by simply answering those questions.
- After entering this entire information click “Submit”. After clicking submit then have all of this information is sent to you an individual e-mail. After receiving this e-mail.
- You will in fact authenticate your account and sign back and see you will pay your bill online are also handle any other aspects that need to be handled on line of your bill.
- sign in and that you have access all of this information so that you will pay your bill on time and in all of your billing account options online.
- By doing so you will save a lot of time and you’ll also speed up the entire process of moving forward as well with any information about your individual account. Also sign into the website and also explain any issues you’re having with your power.
By having access to your account you will be able to manage all of your details and also have access to all of the details of your account online. If you handle all of your information you will be able to make decisions about your account and also make any changes which are necessary. Start managing your account online by signing in today with your credentials.