Texas has made it extremely easy for you to be able to move for the process of renewing your driver’s license or TXDPS online. They know you’re very busy and are always looking for ways to assist with the process of cutting time out of the very long process of renewing at the DMV. Follow these steps to get started renewing and TXDPS online.
- Go to www.txdps.state.tx.us
- Click the link that says “Driver license”.
- Then click “Renew Your license Or ID” link.
- Decide if you want to redo your driver license, ID card or both.
- Read all the requirements carefully and click on “Yes” button to move forward.
- Read All the services, requirements and fee information and click on click “Continue”.
- Next, enter in your license number and your date of birth.
- After this enter in the audit number, which is on your card.
- Next, enter in the last four digits of your Social Security number and click “Login”.
- After this you will then need to choose the services that you are interested in such as a change of address or. The same address, there will not be a different address.
- Select the options you would like to have on your license.
- Next review your entire selection on your license.
- After this you will then be able to choose your form of payment from the drop-down and enter in your card number, expiration date, and card verification code.
- After this you will then be able to review all of the information which is located there and then click submit.
- After submitting this information. You will then see a digital receipt.
- After this receipt you will then be able to have one on file letting you know that all of your information has been received and paid for.
Once you have all of this information saved and ready to go. You will then be able to move for but the process of receiving in the mail within 7 to 10 business days. After you receive your renewed license, would be good to go for another 5 to 7 years until it is time to renew, again.