Vax machines like all other major purchases require that you are in fact able to register online so you will be able to make any claims or make any necessary improvements in order to have maintenance done on your machine if necessary. For this reason you want to ensure that within 28 days of your initial purchase of your machine that you register online see you will be able to cover all of the individual repairs which are part on a regular basis. Follow these steps to get started online so you will in fact be able to register and also know that you have access to the best possible repair resources.
- Go to www.vax.co.uk/guarantees .
- Your model number which is located on the machine and click “Go” after that you will then be able to determine your product type as well as your model number.
- After determining all of this information you will then be able to enter in your first and last name as well as your physical address.
- Following entering in all this information you will then be able to enter in the purchase details of your receipt machine such as we’re was purchased and when it was purchased.
- After entering in all of these details you will then be able to create a username and password for yourself which will allow for you to return to the website on a regular basis and login in the event that you need to submit a claim.
- By having all of this information on file something is to happen to your machine you will be able to get it repaired quickly and easily since your machine is registered and is a part of the system. By filling out all this information you will be assured by an e-mail receipt that you have in fact registered in your product is covered by their warranty system.
Register today so that you will be able to know that you don’t need to worry about anything happening to your new machine and you will in fact be covered and ready in the event of something breaking.